Dec 17, 2009

Spreading the Love

Pre-ordering for the chapbook is going well and I want to toot this horn as much as possible while I have a horn to toot. It is my goal to post all the press the book gets here on this blog, good or bad, though I may change my mind about the bad ones...It's my party... Here's a little snippit I found while reading my good friend M. Rather, Jr.'s blog.

"J Bruce Fuller's excellent chapbook 28 Blackbirds at the End of the World is available for pre-order at Bandersnatchbooks.com It is an inexpensive $8 and worth every penny. I read this collection prior to its acceptance by Bandersnatch Books. It is amazing and unique. I highly recommend you check it out."

What can I say? Thanks, and of course, listen to the man...

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Put in my preorder. I couldn't find the link on their website for the raffle but I'll check again at some point.