Aug 15, 2007

New Poem at Chimaera Serials

Ana Spann and I have a new poem up at Chimaera Serials. The poem is called "Henrietta Remembers" and it is a prequel to another poem we wrote that appeared in the November issue. You can read the new poem here...

We also have another poem coming out in Doorways Magazine #3, called "The Flaming Carousel: A Recant", but I'm not sure when that issue hits newsstands. These poems all come from a series of poems Ana and I did together last year. They all deal with a traveling carnival in the early 20th century. It is our hope to release the collection as a chapbook soon. If you happen to publish chapbooks, email me... Hardy-har.

Lots of new stuff coming out here and there, check the sidebar for new publications...

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Good news. I'll check these out.

Greg said...

Great poem! I really like the carnival feel to it... makes me think of "Something Wicked This Way Comes."

Congrats on the Doorways pub, too!

- Greg

Valdus Constante said...

Great poem. Conjuring so many images, the mind gasps to catch up.

And I meant that in a great way.

J. Bruce Fuller said...

Thanks you guys, and welcome to the party Greg and OOC.